One of a kind piece hand-signed by the artist
Light cream paper 140g/m²
Mixed technique using parchment paper, black sewing thread and white glue on paper
8,2x11,7 inches (21x29.7cm)
Frame not included
bordado sem furo
In general, the work of the artist dialogues about the many facets that exist in us, about how to unfold and immerse ourselves in these internal and external versions of who we are, it is important in the search for our flourishing and the scope of flights towards the beauty and fullness of be who we are.
Classical dancer and Architect, she was always very rigid, very technical. In art, he seeks to get to know other sides of himself and, in dance, bring the lightness.
Follow on instagram and learn more about the artist ♥
- Always handle with clean and dry hands.
- Frame in specialized stores. If possible, for the Arts on paper, choose the option with passepartout, he is a great ally in protecting your Art.
- Keep the Work in a dry and oxygenated place (with air exchange). Do not install in locations with direct sunlight and / or humidity.
- When cleaning, use only a soft cloth or duster to remove dust. Always lightly, without creating friction with the painting. Do not use chemicals or water.
- From time to time, remove the Work from the wall to allow oxygenation and access of the light at the back of the painting, in order to avoid the creation of mold or moisture, as well as the permanence of insects / moths ...
Important: remember to always contemplate your Art :)