Acrylic paint on canvas
One of a kind piece
Frame not included
a new process where the ink and the water move freely on the canvas, mix, intertwine, complement each other.
teaches us about the limits of our control, the exploits of life and their ways.
of this free dance, however guided by the artist, we remain mesmerized by the beauty of the colors, the effect of the water, the parts where the paint mixes and where it remains.
the result leads us to a lighter thought, with greater confidence in the universe and in our journey.
dive in. let yourself go. overflow.
- Always handle with clean and dry hands.
- Frame in specialized stores. If possible, for the Arts on paper, choose the option with passepartout, he is a great ally in protecting your Art.
- Keep the Work in a dry and oxygenated place (with air exchange). Do not install in locations with direct sunlight and / or humidity.
- When cleaning, use only a soft cloth or duster to remove dust. Always lightly, without generating friction with the painting. Do not use chemicals or water.
- From time to time, remove the Work from the wall to allow oxygenation and access of the light at the back of the painting, in order to avoid the creation of mold or moisture, as well as the permanence of insects / moths ...
Important: remember to always contemplate your Art :)